I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring Sunshine.



What a beautiful day!
After being stuck indoors most of last week, with both of the children being ill, we all really needed to get out in the glorious sunshine.

We headed for Hengistbury Head, which is seven miles from my home.

Iola (my daughter) & myself went for a walk over the head, leaving the boys on the beach. We joined them for lunch, then enjoyed the afternoon together. Loki & I mostly building sandcastles, climbing rocks & dodging waves!... More photo's here!

The gorse sent a waft of coconut across the heath land.
Like Father, Like daughter.
Interesting erosion pattern



2 comments:

  1. Looks really fun Lerryn. Glad they are both well again :-) (whats the picture that has been 'blanked out'?
    Sarah
    Sew now we are four

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    What are CBD gummies?

    ReplyDelete