I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Pretty Things



Today I visited a Craft Junket. This is basically, a craft fair with beautiful, carefully selected, high quality items.

Lots of lovely stalls. One of my favourites was ChickP, who sell bright colourful vinyl stickers for making murals. They can be found on Facebook here.

But my absolute favourite was Mango Fizz Creations. I treated myself to a beautiful polymer (Fimo) necklace. Pete Bungay, the talented artist who makes them, has a great eye for colour and there were so many beautiful items to choose from. It took me a while to choose. Each bead feels like a little bit of treasure. Visit their Facebook page here.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures - it really was a great place to visit wasnt it? topped off with a with to a yarn shop - all with great company. Thanks ;-)

    Sarah
    http://sewnowwearefour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete