I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Thursday 15 March 2012

Covert Robin

Sarah at Sew Now We Are Four pointed me in the direction of the covert robin blog.

What a great idea! 
It is a round-robin gift exchange of handmade presents. You are given another blogger to make a handmade gift for. You can take a peek at their blog to see what sort of crafts they are into & make something appropriate.

In turn you will receive a gift from another blogger.  As all the blogs are advertised, I am not going to give too much away at the moment, but I can't wait to see what has been made for me.


The covert Robin can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Fab stuff Lerryn! Mine is finally now taking shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine my delight when I got this in the mail today. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete