I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

It's amazing what you can get done when you take a duvet day with a poorly child.


I have at last finished my "Attic 24" cushion & am stupidly proud of myself! Ok, I know that you could pop down to your nearest M&comericalMax type shop & buy a nice cushion for a moderate amount, but hey... 
 ...I made this!





The back of the cushion.













Attic 24 is a fantastic blog by a lady called Lucy. She has lots of easy to follow tutorials and has a real eye for colour. 
Visit her blog by clicking here.


The cushion is very tactile & is just asking to be touched. For this reason, I uses cotton to make it, so it won't fuzz up.
Lucy's cushion tutorial can be found by clicking here.
Lucy's Cushion.


No comments:

Post a Comment