I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Friday 16 March 2012

Scapstore Goodies


Today, Sarah & I visited Poole Scrapstore and picked up some real goodies.
Today's loot!

Scrap stores are a great initiative. The scrapstore collects materials donated by local industry, commerce and individuals and makes them available to the community as a valuable, low cost resource



Dorset Scrapstore have
branches in Puddletown & Poole.


Here are some helpful links:
Dorset Scrapstore website.
Dorset Scrapstore blog.
Dorset Scrapstore Facebook page. 

Camo netting for Loki's bunk beds. Total £1:50!


4 comments:

  1. Ah, I LOVE the scrapstore!

    Lerryn, let me know next time you are going and we can meet up!

    Can't wait to see your next creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant pics Lerryn! My loot is still in the car - hoping to have time to play tomorrow though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, thanks Lerryn! Great to see you yesterday, and we look forward to seeing your creations soon!

    And if Jack the Robot needs a new home...!!!

    Dorset Scrapstore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked Loki if Jack could go & live at the scrapstore & he said yes!

      Delete