I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Monday 14 November 2011

Yoda, am I


As a crocheter of 10 whole days, I decided it was time to give my self a challenge. I wanted to crochet a little Yoda for my husband. He had recently started a new job, and I thought this little guy could be his desk mascot.

There are lots of patterns out there, but I found this free one was great:
Free Yoda crochet pattern.

I didn't have any small eyes so he looks a bit froggish - but my husband likes him. Maybe I will make some friends to join him on the desk one day soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lerryn,

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    I am just LOVIN' this lil Yoda guy - how cute?!!!

    I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations!

    ~ Natalie

    ReplyDelete