I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Monday 30 April 2012

Owl Love - 5 Great Tutorials



I have loved the owl image for as long as I can remember. When I was a small child, I owned a red ceramic owl money box. It was very 70's & I loved it!


Today, owls are everywhere. I have put  together a pinterest board called "Owl's That!"  for everything Owl.
Here are 5 great owl tutorials...
  




Wise Owls
A super tutorial by Efemeraink for these little chaps can be found here.
Owl Cushion 
Great tutorial here from The Crafting Friend.      












Owl Costume
U Create have some fantastic costume ideas here. So Cute!






Owl Wings  
These are so adorable (and don't tell anyone, shhh! but I would love some of these myself!)
You can find the tutorial here, by llevoelinvierno. 




Egg Box Wise Owl
A clear tutorial by Nini Makes. 

Follow me on Pinterest for a lot more Owly Goodness.








An owl coin purse I made a few months ago. It looks  a little fuzzy as it lives in the bottom of my handbag.








I love this owl cushion that I bought at Bath Christmas market last year.


This post is dedicated 
to Mrs Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment