I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Saturday 14 January 2012

Winter Warmers


I love hand made gifts. All the more if they have been made by the giver. I appreciate the time & thought put into the gift. 
This Christmas I wanted to give hand made gifts, that were easy, if not quick, to make.
So I came upon the idea of crocheting hot water bottle covers. 

My first attempt was very "Rustic."  
(My word for a little shabby 
& obviously home made!)




After working out the glitches I came up with a pattern that I could duplicate. Each cover took about 4 hours to crochet, adding extra time for decorating.




I used ribbon & buttons accessorise the covers & added the recipients initial.
Yes: most of them went people whose name began with J!










Merry Christmas
& a Happy
New Year!



Apologies on the late posting of this post. This was due to a virus on my memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment